4.21.2023

YO WHATS ON YOUR TWITTER FEED?...Toys? Clothes ? Christmas Ornaments? EBAY HUSTLE 101

Thats rights if you follow me on twitter @ceromundo you will notice that I share random items for sale.
The reason I do this is to market those random items so that buyers are able to find their items. I do this as well on Pinterest. This helps me gain new followers as well. 

Selling on EBAY is a hustlers hobby. Its where if you get stuff for cheap and you want to sell it at a good price this is where you go. If you know how to finesse the shipping you can pocket some money that way as well. 
I have sold almost everything you can think of on Ebay. 
Im currently at 135 BLUE Stars meaning that my ratings are 99.5% positive.

Heres another easter egg. Depending the item that is sold or where its being shipped to. I include some promo stickers as a gift. 



EBAY CEROMUNDO PAGE

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment