10.19.2020

Los Nandez Presenta "LOS 14 ESLABONES"

Earlier this year I was contacted by the homie "El Viejo" from the group Los Nandez to participate in a song collab. Me and Los Nandez go way back, for I recorded a few songs with them "Mcs", "Las Calles", "Los Parces" He had shared with me the concept that he did prior called "Covid 19" and explained to me that hes trying to do the concept of "seed to consumer" drug pipline. Where each MC describes their a role in the drug route. I was like cool, I automatically thought of Immortal Techniques "Peruvian Coke" but with a deeper perspective and in Spanish. When I got the beat I was like this is sick and easy to write a story to. 

I got the role of "el punto" basically the guy on the block that serves directly to the drug addict. These guys did an dope job on putting everything together including the video which I know must take a lot of time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment