7.23.2015

RIP Mexicano 777


The Hip Hop & Reggaeton world lost one of its greats today to throat cancer. I met Mexicano777 in Miami around 2003-04, he was real cool and humble. I dont remember what we talked about. At the time while I was getting a drop from Peedi Crack for the mixtape "Para Spanglish Marca Cero". Mexicano can be heard in the background saying "Does anybody have a cigarette".

I knew that he was in Colombia a few years back and was well received with graffiti pieces and recorded a song called "Calles de Colombia".

Until Recently I saw the images of his dramatic weight loss. It brought real sadness to me to see this talented brother going through this pain and dealing with the loss of his daughter. I have missed hearing new music from him but as always continue to play his music

Que En Paz Descansas














No comments:

Post a Comment