4.08.2015

Brief intro to the Podcast world

Lately I have been listening to a lot of podcasts. Below is a list of shows that I subscribe to on itunes and have been tuned into

The Combat Jack Show
Juan EP
The Adam Carrolla SHow
Joey Diaz Church of Whats Happening Now
The Joe Rogan Expereince
Stuff Your Should Know
Latino USA
Serial
and some others as well...


I have even been delaying on creating one because finding a serious cohost is harder than I thought. If you are reading this and are serious please contact me by dropping a message.

The other day I found this interview of Hip Hop Legend Mellow Man Ace and heard him give me a shout out (42.06)

"Got Love for my man Cero from Washington DC. Love you dog, thanks for stepping your game up"

You can hear the full interview on this link











http://www.blogtalkradio.com/renereyes/2007/10/06/super-producers-the-reyes-brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment